Sunday 9 November 2008

Metamorphosed Existence


Waqt ki rooh kuch is tarah azaad hai
Ki qaid karna bhi isse gair-zaruri hai
Ret ke zarron ki tarah haathon se ruksat ho jaati hai
Is maazi ki pakeezgi mein bhi Khuda ki manzuri hai...

I vividly remember a quotation in one of my school textbooks I read more than ten years back:"Wasted moments and wasted hours get woven into wasted lives... You just can't sleepwalk through life thinking that one day you will realize your dreams... Living always has to start now!"
Life...What is it? An everchanging metamorphosis of existence?Even my alter-ego has betrayed me... how will dreams be of any help?
I believe in the Existentailism philosophy - I am responsible for what I have made myself...yet I doubt myself... Do I know myself completely? Do you know me? Does anyone know who they really are?
My life is on the verge of completing 22 years... 22 years of happiness, sorrows, goals, faithlessness, ambitions, heartbreaks, relationships, pain, afflictions, love, hatred, death, romance, paradoxes and dissatisfaction.
The horizon of dreams is distant but in focus...perhaps my life is too blurred to realize them... maybe I am too ignorant... probably I don't even want to realize those dreams... Indeed!I'm not even trying to change with the change... but everything around me is undergoing metamorphosis.

Related Articles

8 comments/suggestions:

Anonymous said...

Dear anu-
Your soul is oftentimes a battlefield upon which your reason and your judgement wape war agains your passion and your appetite.

Your reason and your passion are the rudder and the sails of your seafaring soul. It either sails or your rudder be broken, you can but toss the drift, or else be held at a standstill in mid - seas.

For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining; and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its self destruction..therefor let your soul exalt your reason to the height of passion, that it may sings.

And let it direct your passion with reason, that your passion may live through its own daily resurrection, and like the phoenix rise above its own ashes....
-raul

Anonymous said...

Yes its an over changing metamorphosis of existance...dreams are just option not the condition...no we dnt knw ourselves..nd we dare to to know ourselvs.
raul. The kite runner. (orkut)

Anonymous said...

Life changes so as the ppl change..But the problem lies here ki we knw wat is rght nd wat is wrong but sometimes knowingly we do make expectations frm the ppl who don't deserve this much of importance.. but wen we are in love we don't like to come out of this illusion..This stops us from moving ahead in life..Life is not only abt us or abt our life but our life is connected with so many ppl..We must learn to move on in life .The time which goes back never comes to u again..so don't waste it in thinking of something which doesn't exist.Live ur life to the fullest for the one who loves u and cares for u.....
After U read this I won't be anonymous for u so not putting my name here..

Anonymous said...

Bahut he unda likti h app...

at very low prices said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
riddhiculous said...

first time here anukriti, have met you in college as known as- Hitesh's friend.
I am glad I did meet you. Kudos to you for this brilliant collection of thoughts so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

simply love your style...its my first time to start reading your post..and each post is amazing

jasdeep mandia said...

very well written and quite introspective.
keep up the good work.
cheers!!